Goodbye to pollution. Hello to pure air.
Indoor air pollution is worse than the outdoor pollution in many cases due to the closed environment of spaces such as a home or office, and the lack of fresh air. Pollutants get trapped and micro-organisms flourish in the stale environment.
Blue Star’s state-of-the-art range of Air Purifiers with advanced SensAir and nanoeTM or Plasma technologies, supported by a multi-stage filtration process, help you and your family breathe in only what nature intended – pure air – and not dust, pollutants, viruses and bacteria.
The range of Blue Star’s air purifiers consists of several models with the below benefits:
- Super Premium nanoeTM + SensAir technology with a 4-stage / 3-stage purification process.
- nanoeTM technology deactivates viruses, bacteria, pollen, mould, etc
- SensAir technology ensures adequate performance to purify the space
- Multi-stage filtration process:
- High Density Filter for large as well as solid particles like fur, hair, bacteria
- True HEPA Filter enhanced with EF technology for absorbing smoke, dust, allergens, pollen down to PM 2.5 levels
- Silver Nano Carbon Filter for formaldehyde, total volatile organic compounds and odour
- Efficient Compound Filter comprised of above mentioned three filters for filtration of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms.
- nanoeTM technology consists of nano-sized electrostatic atomised water particles that purify the air by inhibiting pollutants and micro organisms such as bacteria, viruses, moulds
- Range consists of models suitable for rooms varying from 90-110 sq ft to 450-650 sq ft
- Long filter life
- Odour sensor monitor and filter to remove bad odours
- Air quality indicator
- Sleep mode
- Child lock
- 4 fan speeds
Blue Star’s unique SensAir technology uses an Auto Sensor to intelligently sense, detect, continuously monitor, and indicate the presence of harmful pollutants inside closed environments to adjust the purification performance accordingly.
The nanoeTM technology releases nano-sized water particles with powerful OH radicals that purify the air by inhibiting pollutants such as bacteria, viruses, moulds, and
Multi-Stage Filtration Process
Blue Star’s Air Purifier comes with a multi-stage of filtration process to ensure that you breathe only the cleanest and safest air.
You might also like
More from Health
Elective Surgeries Contribute Approx. 50% to Revenue of Hospitals Mumbai, 28th May 2020: Medical Technology Association of India has sought the government’s intervention to …
Thursday, 14th May 2020: People around the world are confined to their homes due to coronavirus pandemic and most of them have …