Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India launches the BS6 New Tiguan
– Built on Volkswagen’s renowned MQB platform, the Tiguan Allspace has a longer wheelbase, which creates more space, flexibility and luggage room
– The premium seven seater Tiguan Allspace is available with 2.0l TSI engine mated to a 7-speed DSG 4MOTION transmission
– The Tiguan Allspace provides a luggage compartment volume of 340 litres that can be extended up to 1,274 litres
– The dashboard and controls of the Tiguan Allspace is characterized by elegant and thoughtfully designed Digital Cockpit and infotainment system’s screen
– Safety is synonymous with Volkswagen and likewise the Tiguan Allspace comes equipped with 7-airbags, ABS, ESP, tyre pressure monitoring system and more
At an ex-showroom price of INR 33.12 Lakh, the BS6 Tiguan Allspace #FitsAll that an Indian customer needs
Mumbai, 6th March 2020:– Early this year, Volkswagen India announced ‘Four SUVs for the Indian market in the next two years’. Staying true to its commitment, the brand today launches the globally acclaimed Tiguan Allspace for the Indian market. At an ex-showroom price of INR 33.12 Lakh, the BS6 Tiguan Allspace #FitsAll that an Indian customer needs.
The Tiguan Allspace offers plenty of room for everyone and everything. It’s ergonomic design, roomy interiors, safety features and exceptional build quality makes it an ideal choice for customers. The seven seater premium, versatile and elegant looking carline is available with a power-mill of 2.0l TSI engine mated to a 7-speed DSG 4MOTION transmission. Delivering a peak power of [email protected] rpm and a torque of [email protected] (as per EU specifications) while being fuel efficient.
The long-wheelbase (2,787 mm) of the Tiguan Allspace creates immense flexibility for the occupants, making it a true space giant. It offers extra knee room for rear passengers and plenty of cargo space. With all the seven seats occupied, the Tiguan Allspace provides a luggage compartment volume of 340 litres that can be extended up to 1,274 litres.
Speaking on the launch of the Tiguan Allspace, Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India, “The Tiguan Allspace is one of our most successful carlines globally and we’re extremely delighted to launch the car for our Indian customers. It is the first SUV that is being launched under Volkswagen’s SUV offensive strategy and suits the needs of every Indian customer. It is premium, roomy, versatile, highly functional that #FitsAll. It is equipped with a powerful 2.0l TSI engine and is mated to a 7-speed DSG 4MOTION transmission, which enhances the driving comfort for the customer while being fuel efficient in nature. We’re extremely confident that the sophisticated 7-seater Tiguan Allspace will be a winner among many Indian customers.”
New hood and radiator grille. The Tiguan Allspace is easily recognizable from the front due to its higher bonnet and distinctive front grille. The front of the hood has a different contour and it is also built higher, whereby the chrome applique on the radiator grille have been adapted to blend in with this design change.
Style: The Tiguan Allspace has a significant road presence and style, it is further accentuated by the LED headlamps with DRL, LED ambient lighting and LED tail lamps, striking R18 Alloy wheels and illuminated scuff plates. It also comprises of a panoramic sunroof.
Digital Cockpit: In the Active Info Display, the analogue dial gauges are shown only virtually. Drivers have access to a customized information display that shows additional data on driving dynamics, vehicle status, infotainment and assist functions in the centre area of the speedometer and rev counter.
Connectivity: The Tiguan Allspace is equipped with modern technology that can be used for the convenience of customers in an uncomplicated way. Whether one needs to make a call, navigation and latest traffic information or simply enjoy listening to music while driving. The Tiguan Allspace has it all with AppConnect, which uses MirrorLink™, CarPlay™ (Apple) or Android Auto™ (Google) to link all common smartphone types to the vehicle’s infotainment systems.
Park Assist: The Tiguan Allspace not only takes you to your destination, it finishes the job by putting you right into the parking spot. The Park Assist function measures spaces on the side of the street while you drive past. If it finds a suitable parallel or perpendicular space, it takes over the steering to maneuver the vehicle into the spot.
Luggage compartment with “Easy Open” function: Simple to open and close.
the keyless entry with electrically-operated tailgate opening operation, provided you have the key on you, simply takes a flick of the foot under the rear of the vehicle to open the electric tailgate and store in all your luggage.
Safety is synonymous with Volkswagen
- Airbags: The Tiguan Allspace comprises of 7-airbags and provides the best possible protection in the event any impact
- Electronic stability Programme (ESP): Prevent the vehicle from being destabilized in extreme conditions
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS): Prevents wheel block and, thus, maintains
- Electronic differential lock (EDL): Distributes the engine power to the wheels as required
- Seat belt warning: If the seat belt is not fastened, the seat belt warning
reminds the driver and occupants to fasten the belt with a visual warning and an acoustic warning after setting off
- ISOFIX: It is an international standard designed to ensure children’s
car seats are installed easily and safely
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring: Provides tyre pressure information through
instrument panel in the Dashboard from sensors on each wheel
Colour Palette: The Tiguan Allspace is available in 7 colors (just like the 7 seats):
|Habanero Orange||Petroleum Blue|
|Ruby Red||Deep Black Pearl|
|Platinum Grey||Pure White|
You might also like
More from Lifestyle
MG Motor India’s new contact free technology suite ‘Shield+’ to enhance the auto industry experience
Mumbai, May 21, 2020: Preparing to serve its customers in the new normal, MG Motor India has today introduced its ‘MG …
Jaguar Land Rover India enhances its online presence with improved purchase and service portals Online Purchase: Jaguar Land Rover …