Launches styling gels specifically tested for teens and tweens along with two distinct fragrances – Oudh and The Bratt
- The new launches are in line with the brand’s current growth streak witnessing 70% month-on-month sales growth
- The new offerings will solidify Super Smelly’s stance as the go-to brand for toxin-free personal care products for GenZ
Mumbai- 19 November 2020: Super Smelly, India’s only 100% toxin-free personal care brand for Gen Z, has launched an exciting new range of products to mark 2020’s festive season. The super cool brand for teens and young adults has forayed into the hair category with safe styling gels that are devoid of the toxic gunk and enriched with natural goodness. Apart from its innovative hair products, Super Smelly has also added two new products to its fragrance collection.
Super Smelly has launched two variants of its hair gels and two new playful scents that are perfect for active teens–
- Hemp Hold Natural Hair Gel which has been made with hair superfoods like Flaxseed, Hemp Oil, and Rosemary. Perfect for all hair types, including curly hair, this natural hair gel has a strong hold and is great for a wet look. Making styling easy, the hair gel also nourishes the hair and doesn’t let hair feel dry(priced at INR 699 for 100 ml)
- The Style & Grow Natural Hair Gel has the goodness of Onion Oil, Flaxseed, and Biotin. With a super anti hair fall formulation like this, it helps in countering the hair loss and stimulates hair growth (priced at INR 699 for 100 ml)
- Oudh– a spicy, woody, amber and musk scent (priced at INR 599 for 150 ml)
- The Bratt– a delightful citrus, wild floral, spicy, soft woody and suede notes (priced at INR 250 for 100 ml)
melly products are available within the price range of 100 INR to 2000 INR on all major e-commerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Big Basket, Nykaa along with its website www.supersmelly.in.
While run-of-the-mill hair gels can cause hair fall, premature greying and hair thinning in the long-run, Super Smelly’s amazing hair gels are all-natural and safe for teenagers and adolescents. The hair gels are certified Made Safe, 100% toxin-free, cruelty-free, and vegan by Safe Cosmetics Australia. They are Australian Allergy Certified and dermatologically and clinically tested for the age-suitability of Gen Z.
Speaking on the new launches, Ms. Dipali Mathur Dayal and Mr. Milan Sharma, the Co-Founders of Super Smelly, said, “At Super Smelly, we offer safe personal care products that our young generation deserves. At the same time, we also bring products that meet their needs and demands. Since gel-styled hair is a huge part of the cool vibe that GenZ loves, our hair gels hit the right spot. Furthermore, the newly-launched fragrances will keep the active GenZer’s smelling and feeling fresh all day long. We’re excited to share our new offerings with our young user-base and believe that they’ll love these amazing products.”
On the back of its iconic products for adolescents, Super Smelly has been riding a massive wave of growth, even during these unprecedented times. The brand is currently clocking 70% month-on-month sales growth, and is planning an expansion to Canada and Dubai through Amazon by the end of the year. In October 2019, Super Smelly raised an undisclosed amount from Singapore-based Lyte Investment Bank and other angels, and is well on its way to achieving its goal of creating a healthier future for the present generation.
More from Lifestyle
Launch & Price reveal on December 02, 2020 Display in all Nissan showroom New Delhi, November 20, 2020 – Nissan will …
A Complete Range of Home Hygiene Products Ropes in Blazing Cricket Star Shikhar Dhawan as the Global Brand Ambassador for EMASOL Mumbai, …
The coveted association takes celebrations to another level for buyers looking to invest in the yellow metal through the online …