Inorbit’s Pink Power 2018 culminates after empowering the entrepreneur dream of ten women
~ Youth Icon Malishka Mendonsa felicitated these women at the award ceremony hosted at Inorbit Mall, Malad~
Mumbai, 26 July 2018 – Every woman today is venturing into unexplored business avenues and writing her own success story. Inorbit mall Pink Power has discovered some of these women entrepreneurs and supported them over the last few years.
2018 witnessed the fourth season of Inorbit Pink Power. Malishka Mendonsa – the youth icon felicitated the ten winners of Pink Power 2018 at Inorbit Mall, Malad today. It was an evening filled with encouragement and applauds as Inorbit witnessed the emergence of 10 promising women entrepreneurs who made their way as Pink Power winners. They won a free retail space within Inorbit Malls for a period of 9 months. These winners were chosen from cities like Mumbai (Malad & Vashi), Bangalore, Hyderabad and Vadodara.
This season of Pink Power received close to 538 entries with business set-ups across various verticals like Food, Skin & Beauty, Home décor, handicraft, and much more. Choosing the winners was quite a nail biting challenge for the judges. Pink Power 2018 saw emergence of the following winners:
· Vamaxi Mody (Founder of Nutricion): Nutricion offers a healthy range of home-grown power foods. The categories ranges from Granola Cereals, Dairy Free Stone Ground nut butters, Sprouted and classical flavours, Energy bars and Dairy Free milk
· Jyoti Chhetri (Founder of Wag & Love): Inspired by dogs and their love for us, the brand is dedicated to offer a new-age, natural & grain free dog food
NAVI MUMBAI (VASHI):
· Krishna Tamalia Vora (Founder of Mom’s Therapy): Mom’s Therapy offers products infused with natural herbs and is inspired by the ancient Ayurveda proprietary methods. They offer a range of herbal oils, Scrubs and Hair packs.
· Sujata Hanchate (Founder of Shommy Snow Ice): Shommy Snowice offers a unique mix ice-cream made of snow ice that is grated to a fine texture giving it a fluffy, ribbon like texture with unique delectable taste. All the ice creams contain low fat cow milk, sugar and fruits that offer a unique natural taste.
· Vritti Vaswani (El Postre): Freshly baked cakes and many other desserts. El Postre features different and unique flavours like Matcha strawberry, lemon lavender cakes, blueberry and coffee cream cheese muffins,red velvet macarons, coconut coffee cakes and cookie butters.
· Kinnery Garg (Founder of Arome Herbals): Arome Herbals offers a wide range of handmade soaps, body lotions, face scrubs, pure essential oils and natural skin care products. The brand strives to bring Pure Herbal and Natural products to its consumers.
· Sai Deepika (Founder of Sippy Monks): The brand offers a unique spread of milkshakes and mocktails with a blend of tender coconut milk and tasty flavours.
· Shipra Nayyar (Founder of Ozel Bir Say): Derived from the Turkish phrase Ozel Bir Say stands for “Something Special”. The brand offers handmade potli bags, clutches, bridesmaid hampers, wedding giveaways and jewellery.
· Suvarna Solanki (Founder of Salad Republic): The product offerings includes Salads, juices and shakes.
· Devashree Rawal (Founder of Humble Bee): Humble bee offers Handcrafted natural bathing essentials like soaps, bath salts and fragrances. The products are 100% sourced from natural ingredients and are paraben and chemical free.
In addition to the retail space, Inorbit will mentor the winners with the support of TRRAIN (Trust for Retailers and Retail Associates of India) for understanding the operations in a retail format and grow their business. The Central Bank of India too has associated with Pink Power to offer soft loan assistance to the winning entrepreneurs.
Speaking about the initiative, Naviin Ibhrampurkar, Head of Marketing and Corporate Communications Inorbit Malls Pvt Ltd, said, “We have got the best 10 out of so many entries that we received this year. Wishing the winners great success and a grand welcome in the Inorbit family.”