- The Certified Android SMART TVs come with a truly bezel less FHD Screen and TUV Rheinland certification for safest viewing experience
- Equipped with Dolby surround sound and upto24W box speakers for a superior sound experience
- Both the TVs are available for sale on Flipkart from 18th December onwards
Mumbai, December 18, 2020: After a successful foray in the smart phone space, Infinix, a premium smartphone brand from TRANSSION group is geared up to launch its most anticipated series of SMARTTVs named the INFINIX X1. TheseANDRIOD smart TVs come in 32 inch and 43 inch variants. TheseTUV Rheinlandcertified devices are claimed to have the safest viewing experience by controlling the blue light wavelengths emitted during watching TV. These devices will go on sale on Flipkart on 18th December at INR 11, 999(32-inch) and INR19, 999(43-inch) respectively.
FRAMELESS DESIGN:Infinix X1 series TV comes with super narrow bezel,which gives it an elegant look to the TV and provides a higher screen-to-body ratio for an immersive viewing experience. This sleek design of Infinix X1 series TV complements your home/office setting by adding a suave look to the overall interiors.
Best Viewing Experience with Infinix EPIC 2.0 picture Engine
- EPIC 2.0 Image Engine uses algorithms to enhance the overall picture quality and improves the brightness, color, contrast, and clarity to deliver a vivid picture quality
- HDR 10 on Infinix TV helps in getting natural wider range of colours and depth in contrast between lighter and dark shades.
- A combination of HDR 10 with 400nits brightness helps in (auto switching) dimming and adjusting brightness levels to produce clear and brighter pictures at the highest nit levels.
- Infinix TV comes with wider viewing angle of 178 degree
SAFEST VIEWING EXPERIENCE: Infinix TV comes with blue light reduction technology, which reduces harmful blue rays emitted from TV that can cause serious damage to your eyes over the period. The Eye-Care technology implementation on Infinix TV has been done at the LED panel hardware and software level to provide safest viewing experience
- TUV Rheinland certification:Infinix’s Eye-Care Technology solution has been tested and approved by TUV Rhineland
- IMMERSIVE SOUND:Infinix X1 series TV comes with in-built Box speakers for superior sound experience with higher base effect (24W on 43” and 20W on 32” TV). A combination powerful up to 24W box speakers with Dolby Audio delivers a rich, clear, powerful surround sound experience. Dolby Audio with its surround sound capabilities separate sound channels to create cinematic surround sound experience.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE:Both INFINIX X1 series ANDROID smart TVs run on a powerful Mediatek quad core processor with 1GB of RAM and 8 GB of ROM.
- CERTIFIED ANDROID:INFINIX Smart TVs come loaded with built-inChromecast for seamless connectivity to your favourite video apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube, etc. and Google assistant to have a personalised and hands-free experience.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Anish Kapoor, CEO – Infinix India, said, “With the significant increase in screen viewing time during the Covid-19 period it has been Infinix’s prerogative to improve and address this issue through technology. While we had planned to introduce our latest category of Infinix Smart TVs a few months back, the R&D teams at Infinix have been clocking overtime to ensure that it is the most unique offering in the Indian market.
At Infinix we always challenge ourselves to achieve perfection while maintaining our FIST (First in Segment Technology) DNA in each product and category that we introduce. While one saw exciting smartphones and subsequently a new audio brand SNOKOR being introduced by Infinix, it was imperative to make an imprint in this unorganised space. We want to make an impression with the introduction of our newly launched SMART TV series called X1 while maintaining our core value proposition of giving the best value for the price.
Our latest X1 series ANDROID SMART TVs apart from being highly competitive on specifications and price, are also cutting-edge and first in the segment to have a TUV Rheinland certification. Through this technology, which is a perfect blend of hardware and software, we are able to block the emission of harmful blue light that is damaging to the eyes. X1 series also boasts of a truly frameless design, which enhances the overall visual appeal of one’s interiors be it home or office space. While the ANDROID TVs gives access to over 5000+ google apps, Dolby audio support coupled with box speakers makes the sound an immersive experience on the Infinix Smart TVs. The Infinix X1 Smart TV series are for the aspirational users who don’t want to compromise on style and specifications while also looking for a value for money offering. I am confident of a positive reception of our latest endeavour and believe our fans will give us the same acceptance that they have been giving to our other devices. The X1 Smart TV series like other Infinix products is also “Made in India”.
You might also like
More from Technology
Built on Microsoft Azure, the edge-to-edge global blockchain network for omni-channel communication offers private, secure, and trusted experiences Wisely …
Signify wins the prestigious ‘National Energy Conservation Award 2020’ for its Philips Eye Pro 9W LED Bulb
This award is presented by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Ministry of Power, Government of India The award-winning Philips …