First Pavilion laptop with 90 percent screen-to-body-ratio for a great viewing experience
- HP’s pavilion is the most popular mainstream notebook brand in India
- Pavilion Aero is the lightest AMD-based consumer laptop weighing under 1 kilogram
- Designed for sustainability and made with post-consumer recycled and ocean-bound plastics
- Innovative design that boosts efficiency and elevates entertainment experience
India, August 05, 2021: Today, HP announced to expand its flagship Pavilion notebook portfolio with the introduction of HP Pavilion Aero 13, the lightest AMD-based consumer notebook weighing less than 1 kilogram, in India. Made with sustainable, recycled material, the PC is powered by an AMD Ryzen™ 5& 7 5800U Mobile Processor with AMD Radeon Graphics.
In the last few years, Pavilion notebook range has been upgraded with industry leading innovations and premium consumer experiences making it’s the most desired notebook brand for students and millennials. In 2021, HP had included premium features like adaptive battery optimizer and modern standby to enable better experience for Work and learn from home.
The newest addition to this series – Pavilion Aero is the first pavilion notebook featuring a 90 percent screen-to-body-ratio1 for immersive viewing, as well as a complete magnesium aluminum chassis and a 4-sided thin bezel for a premium look. Available in attractive color palettes including Pale Rose Gold, Ceramic White, and Natural Silver, the Pavilion Aero has a stunning design with the capability to enhance entertainment and productivity.
PCs are at the heart of India’s digital transformation. Consumers are moving to hybrid working and learning and they want a device that is powerful yet extremely light so they can work, learn and be entertained from anywhere, connect with family and friends, or create and stream videos online. The new HP Pavilion Aero 13 meets this demand by combining HP’s best-in-class design and performance in an incredibly lightweight form factor.
Vickram Bedi, Senior Director (Personal Systems), HP India Market said: “PCs are increasingly becoming an indispensable part of people’s lives. Today’s users are looking for a device which is a combination of power and versatility. The HP Pavilion Aero 13 meets the changing mobility needs of consumers with unparalleled performance. It is a reflection of our commitment to offer premium solutions which empowers users to be productive and entertained without compromising on the look and feel of the device”.
Performance and productivity
Powered by the latest AMD Ryzen™ 5 & 7 5800U Mobile Processor with AMD Radeon™ Graphics, the Pavilion Aero is expected to be upgradeable to Windows 11 later this year2, Users can access fast and reliable Wi-Fi3 connectivity with available wireless with up to 10.5 hours of battery life4. It offers a fast and responsive processor while working or browsing. The Pavilion Aero 13 is the first Pavilion notebook to provide a 90 percent screen-to-body-ratio, providing for increased viewability and convenient content visibility1.
The 16:10 aspect ratio6 and 1990 resolution in HP’s first ever 13.3-inch diagonal laptop will enable vivid display of texts and images and seamless streaming experience on screen5. Users can conveniently browse in the sunlight with 400 nits of brightness7 and experience vibrant and sharp images while surfing the web or streaming videos with 100% sRGB for a wider color palette8.
The PC includes a complete magnesium aluminum chassis and a 4-sided thin bezel. It is also equipped with built-in Alexa and a fingerprint reader.
Addition to HP’s sustainable PC portfolio
The Pavilion Aero 13 has been designed with sustainability at every stage of its lifecycle, including the use of post-consumer recycled and ocean-bound plastics saving over 6,000 plastic bottles from polluting the oceans9 .This ENERGY STAR® certified, and EPEAT® Gold registered laptop features water-based paint which controls VOC emissions. The outer box and fiber cushions of the laptop are sustainably sourced and recyclable. It is also part of HP Planet Partners initiative to collect used products for resale and recycling, to create a more circular, low-carbon economy. This is all part of HP’s efforts to deliver the world’s most sustainable PC portfolio10.
Pricing and Availability
Available at all HP World stores and online store.hp.com/in, the new HP Pavilion Aero 13 portfolio is priced as follows:
- HP Pavilion Aero Laptop 13- BE0200AU available at a starting price of INR 79,999 with built in Alexa in 13.3″ screen size and fingerprint reader; Processor- AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600U; color- Ceramic White
- HP Pavilion Aero Laptop 13- BE0030AU available at a starting price of INR 79,999 with built in Alexa in 13.3″ screen size and fingerprint reader; Processor- AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600U; color- Natural Silver
- HP Pavilion Aero Laptop 13- BE0190AU available at a starting price of INR 79,999 with built in Alexa in 13.3″ screen size and fingerprint reader; Processor- AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600U; color- Pale Rose Gold
- HP Pavilion Aero Laptop 13- BE0186AU available at a starting price of INR 94,999 with built in Alexa in 13.3″ screen size and fingerprint reader; Processor- AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800U: color- Pale Rose Gold