Bangalore, January 03, 2018: Greenwood High International School, a highly-reputed Day cum Residential International School in Bangalore has received the 1st position nationally in the prestigious ‘India’s School Merit Awards 2017’ conducted by Education Today, held in the city recently. The school has been honored with a number of accolades in various categories after surveys being carried out by Education Today. Co.
- The school has been ranked 2nd in India, 1st in Karnataka & 1st in Bangalore under the ‘India’s Top 20 ICSE School’ category.
- It has bagged the 1st position in all of the three levels- India, Karnataka under the category of ‘India’s Top 20 Day -Cum Boarding School’.
- Greenwood High also been ranked 1st in India under the parameter wise of “Academic Reputation, Leadership & Management Quality’.
- Greenwood High Pre School, Whitefield has received the ‘Jury’s Choice Award’ for being the ‘India’s Best Preschool, 2017-18’ in Bengaluru among other deserving schools in India.
- ‘Greenwood High International School, Bannerghatta Campus’ has been acknowledged as one of the ‘Top ICSE Upcoming Schools in India’.
Commenting on the achievement, Niru Agarwal, Trustee, Greenwood High International School, said, “The awards are the fruit of sheer effort and dedication that we have sowed all these years along with our excellent staff and students and worked together as a family to make Greenwood High what it is today.”
You might also like
More from Education
~ Understanding careers and higher education opportunities in future skills for university aspirants and their parents ~ With the current second …
Renowned British Mathematician, NASA veteran amongst STEM leaders joining WhiteHat Jr.’s Future Creators’ Summit on Apr 24th to foster curiosity and creativity among young learners worldwide
New Delhi, April 19, 2021: WhiteHat Jr., India’s leading EdTech company known for its live online classes in Coding & Math, announced …
National Skill Development Corporation and Apna app join hands to provide the first-ever professional networking platform to blue/grey collared workers
- Partnership to leverage professional networking and community learning for all trainees affiliated with NSDC - Initiates the first-ever avenue for …