Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has decided upon the following steps to control the spread of the new Omicron virus in order to prevent complete lockdown and hurt the economy of Maharashtra and cause loss of livelihood to lakhs of people
* Only those who have taken two doses of vaccine can travel in rickshaws, taxis, buses, cabs. This means that from now on only those who have been fully vaccinated will have access to public or private vehicles. Travel will not be possible without vaccination.
* Passengers arriving in Maharashtra are required to provide full vaccination certificate or RT PCR test report 72 hours before departure.
* Cinema halls, wedding halls, auditoriums can be attended by only 50% of the capacity.
* A fine of Rs.500 for not wearing a mask
* Shopkeeper will be fined Rs 10,000 for not wearing mask in shop, shop owner will be fined Rs 50,000 for not wearing mask in mall
* 50 thousand fine for violating Covid rules in political meetings and programs
* Only 25% attendance allowed to watch India-New Zealand match
* Failure to wear a mask in a taxi or private vehicle will result in a fine of Rs 500 and the owner of the vehicle will be fined Rs 500.
* Social distancing should be followed at least 6 feet distance.
* Strict prohibition on spitting in public places
So Citizens please take care and support this initiative and keep yourself and others safe
You might also like
More from Editor Picks
Trell’s 7-day Fashion Democrazy Sale is empowering users to choose the discounts they want to avail across their favourite …
MG Motor with Startup India and Invest India announces 3rd Developer Program and Grant for tech startups
MG and consortium members to further develop the concept of ‘Car as a Platform’ that instils integrated software at the …
20th January, 2022: AgNext Technologies, India’s leading agritech company, collaborated with NAFED to organize a virtual training and awareness programme for …