· Continued growth for the brand: 101% growth in 2021
· Positive momentum in sales: Audi India delivers 1765 new cars compared to 1181 units in the same period last year
· Leading the charge with electric vehicles: Audi e-tron 50, Audi e-tron 55, Audi e-tron Sportback 55, Audi e-tron GT and Audi RS e-tron GT
· New launches boost customer sentiment: Audi Q5 and Audi Q7 continue to excite customers
· Continued demand and strong order bank for the product range in 2022
Mumbai, July 01, 2022: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced it has retailed 1765 units in the January – June 2022 period, buoyed by new product introductions and continued demand for Audi e-tron range, Audi Q5, Audi Q7, Audi A4, Audi A6 and S/RS models. Audi India has recorded a robust 49% growth over the same period last year.
Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “The first six months of 2022 have seen a healthy sales growth of 49%. We continue to lead the charge with our electric vehicles – the Audi e-tron 50 and 55, the Audi e-tron Sportback and Audi e-tron GT range. Our petrol-powered portfolio including the Audi Q5, Audi Q7, Audi A4 and Audi A6 are doing good numbers and our S/RS models continue to shine with a strong order bank for 2022. We are now all geared to launch our flagship sedan, the Audi A8 L in India on July 12, 2022.”
Audi India recently announced segment-first initiatives to celebrate fifteen glorious years in the country. The brand introduced a warranty coverage for five years with unlimited mileage for all cars sold this year, starting June 01, 2022. In addition, the brand launched Audi Club Rewards – a program that offers exclusive access, segment-first privileges and bespoke experiences to all existing owners (including Audi Approved: plus owners) and future customers of Audi India.
Audi India continues the expansion of its pre-owned car business, Audi Approved: plus in India. Currently operating with sixteen Audi Approved: plus showrooms across all major hubs in the country, Audi India is expanding rapidly and will have twenty pre-owned car facilities by the end of 2022.