- Global Advances of the Bank increased to INR 8,39,785 crore, +18% YoY.
- Domestic Advances of the Bank increased to INR 6,95,493 crore, +15.7% YoY.
- Global Deposits increased by 10.9% YoY to INR 10,32,714 crore. Domestic Deposits increased by 8.5% YoY to INR 9,09,095 crore in Jun’22.
- Domestic Current Account Deposits stands at INR 63,440 crore, registering a growth of 10% on a YoY basis.
- Domestic Savings Bank Deposits grew by 11.1% to INR 3,38,182 crore. Overall Domestic CASA registered a growth of 10.9% on a YoY basis.
- Organic Retail loan portfolio of the Bank grew by 23.2% led by growth in Personal loan portfolio by 147.1%, Auto loan by 25.6%, Education loan by 20.5%, Home loan by 15.3% on a YoY basis.
- Agriculture loan portfolio grew by 14.4% YoY to INR 1,10,854 crore.
- Organic MSME portfolio grew by 11.1% YoY to INR 96,954 crore.
- Net Interest Income grew by 12% to INR 8,838 crore in Q1FY23.
- Fee based Income for the quarter increased by 15.6% to INR 1,277 crore.
- Operating Income for Q1FY23 stands at INR 10,020 crore.
- Cost of Deposits reduced to 3.46% in Q1FY23 as against 3.55% in Q1FY22.
- Operating Profit for Q1FY23 stands at INR 4,528 crore.
- Core Operating Profit (ex-Treasury gains/losses and Interest on IT refund) grew by 11% YoY at INR 5,301 Cr in Q1FY23.
- Bank reported a standalone Net Profit of INR 2,168 crore in Q1FY23 as against a profit of INR 1,209 crore in Q1FY22.
- Global NIM stands at 3.02% in Q1FY23.
- Return on Assets (RoA) improved to 0.68% in Q1FY23 from 0.42% in Q1FY22.
- Return on Equity (RoE) increased by 500 bps YoY to 13.63%
- For the consolidated entity, Net Profit stood at INR 1,944 crore in Q1FY23 as against INR 1,187 crore in Q1FY22.
- The Gross NPA of the Bank reduced to INR 52,591 crore in Q1FY23 from the level of INR 66,671 crore in Q1FY22 and Gross NPA Ratio improved to 6.26% in Q1FY23 from 8.86% in Q1FY22.
- The Net NPA Ratio of the Bank improved to 1.58% in Q1FY23 as compared with 3.03% in Q1FY22.
- The Provision Coverage Ratio of the Bank stood at 89.38% including TWO and 75.94% excluding TWO in Q1FY23.
- Slippage ratio decreased to 1.71% for Q1FY23 as against 3% in Q1FY22.
- Credit cost for the Q1FY23 stands at 0.75%.
- CRAR of the Bank improved to 15.46% in Jun’22 from 15.40% in Jun’21. Tier-I stood at 12.97% (CET-1 at 11.24%, AT1 at 1.73%) and Tier-II stood at 2.49% as of Jun’22.
- The CRAR and CET-1 of consolidated entity stands at 16.03% and 11.93% respectively