To enable smooth transition of trading terminals from NSE’s NoW platform…
To fill the void created by the closing down of the National Stock Exchange’s NEAT on Web (NoW) platform — the flagship online share trading platform offered by the NSE — Rupeeseed has decided to offer its trading platform at a very reasonable price. This comes as welcome news for brokers and traders in online trading and investing.
Rupeeseed trading platform is one of the most advanced in the country with embedded analytics and scanners. The key objective of Rupeeseed is to help traders and investors with an easy-to-use platform and provide relevant insights while trading, or making investment decisions.
Brokers using the Rupeeseed platform have seen more traction with a surge in new client acquisition, activating dormant clients and even training beginners and the client activation ratio has jumped significantly. Here, even newbies can test their skills or strategies on the go with real-time quotes and, at the same time, get a feel of real trading.
6 reasons for choosing Rupeeseed platform
- The platform offers complete front-office and mid-office product suites — right from an eKYC platform, trading terminals, web and mobile trading apps, risk management, mid-office system and order management system
- The platform offers more than 100 studies and tools that can help one to trade online from charts and see the orders and positions on a chart; it also helps one identify patterns in real time and keep a watch on news and corporate actions
- The platform also offers back test with historical or intra-day data; one can get notifications on a mobile app that helps execute strategies in real time; Users also gets detailed analyses of strategies, along with win-loss ratios and max draw-downs
- At the same time, one gets a real-time news aggregation platform and info on trending news, unusual mentions and much more
- It has integrated ready ekyc platform which can help brokers to onboard clients easily
- It also offers advanced analytics and scanners services, which is part of the overall offering
Why NSE discontinued NoW
In a release on Monday (June 8, 2020), the NSE said it had decided to discontinue its NoW platform — which is a computer-to-computer link (CTCL) facility — from September 14, 2020 and advised members to migrate to alternative trading platforms available in the market by end of day on September 13, 2020…
Over the past few years, exchanges worldwide have opted out of providing front-end software and started publishing application programming interfaces (APIs) for the ecosystem to develop customised solutions according to the needs of each brokerage. In line with this trend, the NSE has started publishing simplified APIs for members/developers to build appropriate solutions for brokerages. NSE is India’s largest bourse with respect to total and average daily equity shares turnover and also India’s first stock exchange to implement electronic or screen-based trading.
o Rupeeseed was started in 2012 in Mumbai
o With proven products and a highly scalable platform, Rupeeseed has an ensemble of top clients
o Some of the brokers who use Rupeeseed products are Reliance Securities, Anand Rathi, JM Financial, Yes Securities, JM Financial and SMC, besides many more
o Other value-added products offered by Rupeeseed are Thematic Basket Orders, Virtual Trading Platform, Options Trading platform and Strategy & Algo platform
More from Editor Picks
By Aamar Deo Singh, Head Advisory, Angel Broking Ltd Indian indices ended higher after erasing some intraday gains for the third …
Mumbai, August 10, 2020 : Sonata Software, a global ITservices and technology solutions company, today reported its unaudited financial results …